12.5″ HP EliteBook 820 G2 laptop. HP packs business features into a lighter-weight, 12.5-inch laptop. HP thinks plenty of workers want a sturdy, powerful laptop with good specs that can shrug off fingerprints, stand up to the rigours of the road (and any passing hacker) and keep going all day. That’s the promise of the HP EliteBook 820 G2. It’s a 12.5-inch business notebook in functional black and grey with a backlit keyboard and SSD storage.
* Intel Core i5-5200U @ 2.20 GHz
* Max Turbo Frequency 2.70 GHz
* 8GB DDR3 RAM
* 240GB SATA SSD
* Intel HD Graphics 5500
* Webcam, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB 3.0, DisplayPort, Sleep & charge port, backlit keyboard.
* HD audio with DTS studio sound
* 12.5-in diagonal LED-backlit HD anti-glare SVA flat (1366 x 768)
* Battery holds charge for about 5 hours of non-stop YouTube watching (tested on 50% brightness).
* Comes with an original HP charger
* Windows 11 Pro, Open Office & Chrome Browser installed.
* Some wear & tear present as per photos.